There have been a lot of big changes in our lives over the past year, and I think that most of you know that my dad got re-married last Friday (October 12th). Dad met Myrna over Memorial Day, and they just really hit it off. While not every day has been easy in this process, Myrna is absolutely wonderful, and I'm glad to see my dad happy again. Andrew and I met them for lunch along with Myrna's family after the wedding ceremony on Friday. Myrna's kids are great and made me feel comfortable right away. Andrew rode 45 minutes in the car and did a wonderful job. He did an even better job sitting 3 HOURS at the table while we ate and talked. Two of Myrna's grandkids were also there, so that helped. He also got a chance to wear this really cute football sweater with matching shoes:
It will take a little bit of time to adjust to the changes, but things have been getting easier and easier.

No comments:
Post a Comment