Catchy subject line, eh? I had a couple of sun spots on my face, so my dermatologist prescribed me some cream to put on my face for 2 weeks. However, it can cause redness and blistering. I'm on day 11, and I'm looking pretty scary! I have been trying to avoid going in public this week, so if you do see me out, I was not involved in an accident. I'm doing this to myself on purpose. :) It is supposedly going to heal very nicely (uh, hopefully!).
These last few weeks, we have just been trying to wind down from the holidays. Andrew and I had a cold last weekend, so we did a lot of Bob the Builder watching (his new favorite). I also wanted to mention that I took him to get his 2 year photos on December 31st, but it was a complete flop. I have used the same girl since he was 6 months old, but when I got there, there was a girl that had only been there 2 weeks. Let's just say I almost grabbed the camera out of her hands and pushed her down (too harsh??). I did buy one picture for $7.99. I'm still debating if I want to reschedule over the next month or two, because the whole thing can be stressful.
This past week has been really crazy with work, as I started two new classes, and I am getting re-certified for two different areas. I will be able to breath again next week when the two re-certification workshops are over.
I have a few of pics of him enjoying his new things from the past 2 weeks...
We really need to have a talk with him about all this cell phone usage (especially while driving)...
Every single hot wheel must come in with him. Every. Single. One.




What, no mug shot? ;) Love all the cars lining the tub!
ReplyDelete