Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Winter Fun



Believe it or not, we have been able to get out a little bit over the last two weeks in between all the sickness at our house! The Sunday before Andrew got sick, we spent some time at the Discovery Center. Mike's parents bought us a season pass, so we can now go as a family whenever we want. 







He enjoyed doing all the big boy things that Mike was doing, such as throwing a baseball as hard as he could and the high jump (he got a an inch or two off the ground).

Here he is on one of the days that I stayed home with him when he was sick. How can you resist this face? 


We have been getting a TON of snow the last week or so, and so Andrew wanted to go check it out one evening. I told him he probably wouldn't like it, because it was still snowing and very windy. He enjoyed the first 1 minute and then was ready to go back inside.  I would also like to note that he does not like to wear gloves, so that is why he is not wearing any in the pics.









On Sunday, we went sledding on a golf course we used to go to when I was a kid (by my first house on Randall Rd.). I think Andrew actually liked the idea of it more than the actual sledding. He seemed a bit unsure while we were there, but kept asking to go again that same afternoon. We didn't realize until we were about to leave that all we had was a baby sled. Mike and I somehow fit our butts on that thing!














Today he was a little stinker again and gave us trouble getting into the car for daycare. Since we were staying in the neighborhood, I had to ride with Andrew on my lap in the backseat of Mike's car. Since has was going to be late for work, I just jumped in the car with no coat and my shoes half on. I just did not want to end up walking him there again! He continues to be an angel at daycare and very stubborn and persistent at home. He does make me laugh with his growing vocabulary, though. Yesterday the room started to get very stinky (I knew it was him), and I asked him if it was him or Bubba (what we call the dog). He yells, "Bubba!" and starts cracking up. After about five minutes, I asked him if he was done pooping or if he needed to poop more, and he said, "more poops." On Sunday, I accidentally knocked over the vacuum cleaner when I was mopping, and he said, "You okay?" I guess we ask him that a lot. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment