Below are a couple of my favorite videos from the past month or so.
I finally uploaded videos from the past 6 months from the video camera onto our computer. This one is from March. I just love how how happy he gets when he stacks the cups.
This one gets good about 45 seconds in where he answers my questions on the stairs of the garage.
This one is him going over his colors while taking out all of his plates.
Some of you saw this one from facebook, but you gotta love the way he eats this poptart.
Somebody is so happy that it is spring time!
First popsicle of the year!
Enjoying the tulips this week. It is back to all purple tulips again this year. Last year, there was one orange tulip a month after mom died. Otherwise, it has been all purple every year. I just love that. :)
He loves the park by our house. He could be there all day!
Play date with Kaden and Peyton
Somebody took over the Mickey Mouse bed...


No comments:
Post a Comment