On Sunday, he got to play with his friend, Lili, which was the highlight of the weekend. We stayed for about 4 hours, and Andrew said he wanted to "stay forever."
Last week, Andrew got sick with croup again and was home most of the week. Two other kids were sick at daycare too, and now the fourth one is out this week with coupe. Poor kids! It just breaks my heart when he says, "Mama, I don't want to be sick. I want to feel better." This week, he has been saying, "Mama, I feel better!" However, he did try to play hooky on Monday when it was time to go back to daycare. I told him he had to go see his friends, and he told me that he was sick and needed to stay home.
![]() |
| Yep, he got a hold of a mama's pen. |
On Friday night, he was doing much better, and we decided to go forward with Halloween Craft Night at Tammy's.
Other than that, we have just been enjoying the beautiful fall weather!



























He is just too cute!!!! Love all the pics, especially the one of him and his friend, Lili - adorable!
ReplyDelete