Andrew went on his first plane ride with grandpa and loved it! My dad says he didn't make a peep, but when he landed, he said he had fun.
I also went out to Phoenix for a faculty conference the second week of June, and it was a much needed vacation. It was absolutely wonderful seeing all my old coworkers and revisiting some of our favorite restaurants. If it weren't for family, I think we would love to live out there again. The last evening of the conference, I also got to meet up with my friend, Amie, who I had not seen in years. We met in 2003 at the University of Phoenix. She has moved on to bigger and better things, but we still get together when we can! :)
 |
| 4 kinds of bruschetta with a fruit and cheese plate. HEAVEN! |
Tempe, how I miss you! :( Go Devils!
The trip would not be complete without some proper attire for fall.
...And a few more random pictures of summer fun:
 |
| Daycare |
 |
| 2 holes in one and a free game at the end! |
 |
| Discovery Center |
 |
| Playdate with Kaden, Peyton, and Brady (new addition!) |
 |
| Ice cream with neighbor friends |
No comments:
Post a Comment