Wednesday, January 11, 2012

It's a heat wave!

Wow, what a great week! We have been hitting records with temperatures in the 50's (I know my Phoenix friends and family may be rolling their eyes at this). I can't remember a time where the weather was like this in the middle of January. Kids out playing and people driving with their car windows down. I even saw some crazy girl at the grocery store wearing sandals. We tried to enjoy today as much as possible since a cold front is coming in tonight, and it sounds like we are going to get our first blizzard! So bizarre (notice the warning next to the 51 degrees--the snow is coming!)


I have been taking Jez to the park a lot, and Andrew has been out riding his new bike he got for Christmas.




This afternoon I took him out for a final walk, as the blizzard makes its way here. :( Before heading outside, he watches Lauren drive away (he does this every day).







This past weekend, we went over to visit both my parents and Mike's parents again. Andrew loves to get out of the house. He is quite the curious little guy (as are all toddlers).



When he got home from my parents' house, he was exhausted. This gave Mike and I a chance to watch more Dexter episodes. LOVE!


Every Sunday morning, Mike and Andrew fight over the ads. This kid seriously loves the ads.






I also bought Andrew's new car seat this week, which makes me want to cry looking at the directions. He has just about finally outgrown the baby one. He loved the big box!


One of things he has been loving this week is hanging out in the laundry room and opening the doors to the washer and dryer. He also loves to take everybody's shoes and carry them around. It took me a minute to find one of shoes in the other room today. It cracks me up when he carries around Mike's work shoes, because they are so huge.






Here are few other favorites from this week...





No comments:

Post a Comment