Sunday, August 5, 2012

Summerfield Zoo


After Andrew woke up from his nap last Saturday, we went over to check out a small zoo in Belvidere called Summerfield Zoo. It was a little warmer than we expected, but it was still nice to just get out of house.

Checking out the wolves

First pony ride

Not so sure!


OK, these goats were CRAZY. The initial plan was to have Andrew feed the goats, but once we saw what we were dealing with, Mike held Andrew, and I went to feed them, since we already paid for it. There were tons of goats kocking me down, ramming their horns into my legs, and biting my hands. I would not recommend anybody under 200 pound going in there with those goats. I'm not sure what they are thinking when they said it was for kids!



1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't believe those goats! The place looks cute though :)

    ReplyDelete