This week I started a two week sports photography class, which showed me how much I needed to take the Basics class. Ha! The class fills up every semester before I can sign up. Maybe I can get on the ball this fall semester and get into one. The instructor actually gave us an assignment, which was to photograph a sporting event and bring 6 specific shot to this week's upcoming class. Since the only day I could really do this was Saturday, I had to get pics at Andrew's soccer class, because Mike was working, and I didn't have anybody to watch Andrew. I don't know if Tammy's daughter drinking water off to the side will count as a "sideline shot", but this is all I have to present on Wednesday. Ha! I'll post some of the shots later on this week.
Below are some of my favorite shots from the past week or so.
 |
| Loves his bubble maker! |
 |
| Cuddle Bugs |
 |
| Driving Jez crazy. She barks for him to throw the ball, and then he throws it under the deck stairs so she can't get it. |
 |
| Coloring by candlelight. We have been doing a lot with this battery powered candle lately. He loves to bring it in his cardboard house. |
 |
| Leaving for soccer last weekend |
 |
| Tammy got this cute shot on her phone last week! |
 |
| Taking the horse's temperature with his thermometer |
 |
| Taking Jez's temperature... |
 |
| Taking his own after getting mine. We were all healthy! |
 |
| Tunnel that I added on to the end of a fort we made. Yes, the battery powered candle was in there, too. |
 |
| What he grabbed when I told him we were leaving for soccer yesterday morning. |
No comments:
Post a Comment