Monday, January 6, 2014

Christmas Cookies

Andrew absolutely loves to make cookies! The more sprinkles the better! However, when it came down to eating them, he said he didn't want any with sprinkles. He enjoyed some plain sugar cookies.





He has also been involved in some very serious fort building lately. He takes everything he can find in the house, including the dog's blankets and bed, and creates a room that you cannot even walk through. :)





 Jez isn't sure what to make of the forts, so she just goes where ever her bed may be....




I have been enjoying not working a little too much. This is much easier than I thought it would be. :) I look at jobs here and there, but have not actually applied to anything yet. Now that the chaos of the holidays is over, I have been reading and getting things done around the house that I have been wanting to do for years. I even signed up for tumbling during the week, which feels kind of nice. None of the rushing around on the weekends to get him to an activity. I know it won't last forever, so I am enjoying ever second of it that I can, despite the horrible weather!




No comments:

Post a Comment