Andrew peed in the potty for the first time last week! For months, he has been sitting on his little potty and nothing happens. He would sit for 30 or 45 minutes. I bought him these little presents at the dollar store and wrapped them, and all he wanted was to pee so he could get a present. I would keep asking him, "anything yet?" and he would cheerfully answer, "Not yet!" On Friday evening, he peed one little drop, and he got his first present. Then yesterday, he peed a ton, and we were so proud! I am going to really get serious with it next week, since Mike has been on vacation all week, and we have been running around doing all sorts of fun family things. I want to make sure he gets potty trained by September, so he can go to preschool!

No comments:
Post a Comment