Monday, June 30, 2014

Summer Fun

I can't believe how fast this summer has been flying by! On Father's Day weekend, we participated in the neighborhood garage sale. Grandpa Oberheim watched Andrew in the house while Marcia and I tried to sell, sell,sell. Andrew helped Grandpa put together this wagon, and Andrew begged grandpa to push him around the house.



Grandpa was so sure Andrew would fall asleep, but guess who fell asleep instead? :) It's a lot like what happens to mommy in the afternoons.

On Father's Day, Andrew and dad went out to lunch while I met my dad and Myrna for lunch. I had Andrew put together this frame for his dad, which was NOT an easy task. It took a lot of kit kat bars.


However, it was all worth it! Mike loved it.



I have been trying to come up with ways to keep Andrew entertained, so we don't spend too much time with the TV or video games. Below is a pic of him playing with fruity pebbles in a bin full of alphabet magnets he had to find.








The same day he asked me to try one of his popsicles with my shirt off




Jello cookie cutter project gone wrong.









Cousin balloon Fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment