The last week of June, Mike took a week of vacation, and we got the chance to spend a lot of time together and do a lot of fun things. One of the best evenings we had together was Chuck E.Cheese, as funny as it sounds! Not only did Andrew have a blast, but Mike and I really started getting into the games! We were pretty much the only people there, since it was a Tuesday night. We also spent a day at Santa's Village, which Andrew has been asking about every day since we went there. I think he would live there if he could!
 |
| Probably his favorite thing to do in the world. We got him a little one for Christmas, and we have to play EVERY SINGLE DAY. |
 |
| He was not feeling this one. This was my favorite one as a kid. He is just so sweet, because when I asked him what his favorite ride was later, he told me it was the clock one. He is always trying to be like me, which I'm assuming will last another 2.5 seconds or so. I'm cherishing it! |
 |
| Since we were the only people there, Andrew was selected to come down and meet Chuck and get some free tickets. |
Santa's Village:
 |
| Avoid the balloon ride at all costs. I was sick for over an hour afterwards. Nobody over 10 should ride this ride. |
 |
| His favorite ride. We rode it over and over again. It was really fun! |
 |
| He insisted on riding this alone, because Mike and I got claustrophobic just looking at it. |
 |
| He was not liking this one... |
Thanks, Julie! These are fun pictures. Andrew looks so little to me and he looks like his hair is getting lighter. You sure are showing him a good time! He is loving it, too...
ReplyDelete