Sunday, July 27, 2014

The Joys of Summer

We have been staying busy this summer! Since it can get pretty boring at the house all day, we have been trying to get out and do things, especially since this summer has been so beautiful (only one 90 degree day so far!). I am currently teaching another class for University of Phoenix, and Mike started as a financial advisor for a new company on July 1. Andrew also started swimming lessons last week, which was not as bad as I thought, since I have to get in the water, too! I'm not a huge fan of swimming!

Pet Parade at the library


Anderson Gardens with Kaden and Payton


His first hole in one!


Grandpa and Andrew!

Walking his dog at the park




Play date with Jayden and Elyssa

Teeth cleaning. No cavities club!

Rockford Aviators baseball game



Bowling at his friend Kennedy's birthday party


Planting flowers with mom


Taking a class about frogs at the discovery center








We just happened to run into Kaden and Peyton! Peyton and Andrew made a Papa John's pizza.



The end of Summer Reading Club at the library



Mini putting at Volcano Falls





 



No comments:

Post a Comment