Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Olson Beach

Andrew and I went to Olson Beach at Rock Cut last week. What started out as a great day, didn't end so well. He had a great time the first hour or so, but said he wanted to leave because his stomach hurt. I took him home and his temp was 102 and went up to over 106 within 45 minutes. I was terrified, because I didn't know if it was something from the beach (the water?) or if he was just sick. I rushed him to the ER, and it turned out that he just had a virus. Thanks goodness! His fever lasted about 3 days, and then he had cold symptoms for about a week.












I should have noticed here that he wasn't feeling well, but I thought ht was just tired....



My poor, sweet boy at the hospital...



In better times earlier in the week....

Andrew, Bella, and Kennedy



Kaden, Peyton, Andrew, Kennedy, and Bella

Another class at the Discovery Center. This one was about ANTS.








No comments:

Post a Comment