The day has finally arrived! Andrew had his new dragon backpack and first day outfit and seemed ready to go. We went to the orientation last week to meet his teacher, and I couldn't get him to leave. Of course on the way to the orientation, he kept saying he was not going to preschool, but loved it once he saw the classroom. We read all the first day of school books the night before, and he seemed like he was really looking forward to it. However, 30 minutes before we were supposed to leave in the morning, he got really upset and started crying. He said he wanted me to stay there at preschool with him. In between crying, I got some cute shots of him holding up his first day of preschool sign. The pics look better than the scene that was actually happening. THEN we were almost late, because Jez decided that she would not come inside. Every time I went to get her, she would start running away. She was so naughty! I finally pretty much had to jump her (getting all wet from the grass) so we could get there on time. Once we actually arrived, Andrew did great! No tears!



 |
| TROUBLE :) |
 |
| Wearing his "I survived my first day of preschool" necklace. |
Below are some pics from the Labor Day weekend:
 |
| Cousins |
 |
| A portion of this pier was donated in memory of Andrew's great grandpa. We call it "grandpa's pier" |
 |
| Sonic the hedgehog |
 |
| Andrew has been taking a lot of pics with my camera this week. This is my favorite one. |
No comments:
Post a Comment