![]() |
| We can't get him to leave at the end of practice. |
![]() |
| Helmet was not a very good fit that week! |
![]() |
| Learning how to stand up on skates |
![]() |
| Snow angels...his favorite part |
We were also able to get in our first mini putting session this year. One of Andrew's favorite things to do. He has been asking about it for months! It will be snowing, and he will ask to go mini putting.
It was also "Pet Month" in Andrew's class at school. Jez was the only pet in his class that could make it. It was pretty entertaining. The kids loved it! I was a little nervous bringing her into a church, but they said I could. HA! The first thing Andrew said to the class was that she could do tricks. She didn't do one thing...not even sit! Too funny! She turned 11 on Saturday. You can't teach an old dog new tricks, right?
I have been dealing with all sorts of neck problems and headaches lately, which is making me want to scream. I had botox again at the pain management center 2 weeks ago, so I am hoping to get some relief soon (they said 3-4 weeks). I have had a ton of luck with it in the past. I have also been teaching four classes for the first time for work, which is not quite as easy as three. A lot of time on the computer. That combined with stress usually doesn't help!
Yesterday, we went to go visit my best friend, Tammy, in the hospital, as she just had her third baby! We can't wait to make Baby Brady part of our lives.
We also took a trip to the Burpee Museum after our hospital visit. They have a really cool fossil exhibit going on this month.





















No comments:
Post a Comment