Monday, April 6, 2015

Visiting Family

Last week, Andrew was on spring break, so I decided to take the week off of work. I thought it would be a good time to go visit my dad's mom and my mom's parents. While Andrew did really well in the car on the way home, he did not make things easy on the way there. We arrived in one piece (sanity not included), which was the important part! The way there was a 4 hour trip that took me 7 hours. The way home was a 5.5 hour trip that took me up about 7.5 hours. It was worth it, though! We made quite a few stops.

We visited my dad's mom first, and we spent some time outside and saw the new movie Home.We were also lucky enough to see my Uncle Scott and his wife, Marianna.






The Easter Bunny just happened to stop by and leave a basket outside Great Grandma's door!




On Thursday, we headed over to my mom's parents' house. My Aunt Susan, Uncle Paul, and Amy (my cousin) also stopped by. They brought their dog, Josie, who was a big hit with Andrew.








 So wonderful to see everybody. I wish we lived closer!

A few other pics from the last couple of weeks...

St. Patrick's Day

Driveway Chalk

Tammy's baby shower!

I had a blast helping Andrew's class dye Easter eggs and have an egg hunt.



No comments:

Post a Comment