![]() |
| Tree in my front yard. Beautiful! |
This weekend my parents came over, and we decided to take Andrew up to the Pumpkin Patch on Saturday.
A few minutes after we got there, they made an announcement that there was going to be a show behind in the barn in a few minutes. We went back there to check it out, and it was a guy that had all sorts of wild animals. I thought Andrew would get bored after a few minutes, but he sat through 30-45 minutes of this guy talking!
He was not too thrilled about standing by the sign (he wanted to sit so he could see what he could find on the ground to put in his mouth). Almost 2 and a half feet tall! :)
I just need to put my head through this hole, right?
Like this?
There we go! What a terrifying ghost!
Now I'm getting the hang of this!
All tuckered out....
Somebody was feeling left out of all the fun...
We finished out Saturday by watching both Illinois and ASU win. Kudos to my ASU team this week for beating USC, which has not happened for the Sun Devils since 1999! I took great pleasure in watching USC lose!
Today I met Tammy and Emily for lunch to celebrate Tammy's birthday. We always have a great time together. Love them! Happy birthday, Tam! After lunch, I ran over to ToysRUs and bought Andrew a couple of toys. One thing for him to have now, and one other thing that I'm going to give him for Christmas. Nobody ever told me that Christmas shopping for your child is one of the most exciting things ever. All you can think about is how happy they will be when they see it. Makes me so happy. ;)


















No comments:
Post a Comment