Saturday we had to go on a mini shopping spree for Andrew, because we didn't know it was going to be this cool so quickly. He did not have any long sleeve shirts in his size. It was 55 degrees when we arrived at the annual Oberheim Labor Day Breakfast at the park this morning! Andrew had a bright red nose, and I think the poor little guy could have even used some mittens. He was wearing his one pair of socks again, because I didn't buy him any yet for Fall. Grandpa Siegrist bought him some cute airplane socks last month when he went to Oshkosh for the airshow. Without those socks, Andrew would have had some very cold feet this weekend. They are in the washing machine as I type this.
We got to see quite a bit of family these past few days, and I'm enjoying the time off from work. My grandparents came to town this weekend, along with my Uncle Paul. Friday evening they came over with my parents for a few hours, and on Saturday, Andrew and I went over to my parents' house for the afternoon.
Outside of his love for dogs, is his "obsession" for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. When he got crabby at my parents' house, he watched Mickey with Grandma on YouTube.
Here he is at Mike's parents' house watching Mickey while he eats dinner (he is not spolied at all). Grandma Marcia got in his way a few times. Watch out, Grandma! Mickey is on!
Here are a few pictures from the Annual Oberheim Labor Day Breakfast.
Trying to get Great Grandpa's Donut....
We had to leave for Andrew's morning nap, but it looks like we didn't make it in time...













No comments:
Post a Comment