Andrew just loves his dog, Jez! So much so, that I decided to blog about it!
Nothing can make Andrew smile and laugh like Jez can. There isn't a day that goes by that he isn't laughing or smiling at Jez when she comes in the room. At least a few times a day, he crawls after her laughing when he sees her.
When she comes in in the morning, he gets this big grin on his face. If he is eating in his high chair, and she comes into the room, he will laugh. For months he didn't notice she existed, and now he just adores her!
Is that my dog?
Yep, there she is!
Wrestle!!
Nothing like a dog ride after bath time!
The other day he saw Jez come in the room while he was in his bouncer, and he laughed for 5 minutes straight. I caught 2 of those minutes on tape. I just love his little laugh. :)
Never too far from each other...











No comments:
Post a Comment