Here is Jez showing off the 3 toys she had in her mouth the other night. Her record is 5 toys (I have that pic hanging in our closet). Whenever she can't get your attention, she will pick up as many toys as she can and come into the room. It always works!
This week Andrew has been having quite a bit of fun with the Play Doh and write board markers I bought him. The markers are a bit messy, though.
Over the weekend, he went on a play date at Emily's parents' house. Emily's niece was there, as well as Tammy's kids. Emily's mom bought Andrew a cute little cell phone that helps me get him in and out of the car. :)
![]() |
| Lily and Andrew |
He also had his last music class last week, and he will be starting a "soccer" class for kids 18 months to 3 years this week. I bought him some new shoes at Kohl's with my 30% off coupon. :)
They aren't as cool as my shoes, but hopefully he will wear them....
Anytime he wants to go outside, he brings me my shoes or wears them.
On Sunday, we finally picked up the play house that Tammy found at a garage sale last month. Only $20! Tammy was kind enough to keep it at her house for the past month. It is a hit!! He has been playing in it every chance he gets.
Today Andrew received the sweetest package from his Great Grandma Kay! It was a Mickey book (his favorite!).
At first, all he wanted to do is squeeze the packing peanuts into tiny crumbles.
My favorite part was the card! I have a bag where I keep all of the cards he has received since he was born, so this one is definitely going in there.
Love it!












Love the shoes!!! I'll have to check out Khols as the girls need new ones.
ReplyDeleteWe have that same playhouse, though we are selling it now... :( The girls play in it all the time! You got a fantastic deal!
And that card from "Great Grammy" is the sweetest thing I've ever seen!!