Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Time Outdoors...even when it's 100 degrees.

There is nothing that Andrew likes more than playing outside! Even though it has been ridiculously hot the last few weeks, we still find time to go out every afternoon or evening.







He has been watching me water some new plants I put in about a month ago, so he decided to help out one afternoon. It's amazing how much he observes. Watering like a true champ!






















 On Saturday evening, Mike had a guys night out in Madison, so I invited my friends and their kids over for a wild bash from 4 to 6:30. :) Before they came over, Andrew was having a blast with his new bubble maker.




Andrew did not want a group shot as usual. We literally paid Kaden and Peyton to sit there (25 cents each). 

 
The next day, he was really into the box that holds his toys. It was a good 15 to 20 minutes of fun.





Goofball!



Music class was a little bit of a bust this week, as he didn't want to go in for some reason the first half of class. Every time we walked in, he would start screaming and run for the door. So we didn't disrupt the class, we spent half of it looking in through the window. I then figured out if I gave him a pacifier, he would go in without screaming.

We had a really stressful day at work yesterday, as they went through mass layoffs again. This time it ended up being 300 people, but I survived another round. I think it's safe to say we are all sitting a little uneasy. Hopefully this is it for a while!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THE PICS!!! Glad we made it through another round... Oh and we have that bubble machine - loved it, until it broke from being outside in the dirt :( I should get another one - it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete