Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What was I so worried about?

Well, Monday morning rolled around, and I took Andrew over to daycare, where he was was going to do 30 minutes on the first day. I stayed for about 10 minutes, and then I told him that I was going to go for a little bit, but I would be back to get him soon. He turned back to playing with a train set they were putting together, and I left with no problems at all. I came back 30 minutes later, and he was upset when we had to leave. Ha! Today he did an hour over there, and he ran up the stairs when we got there to go see the kids (and the toys, I'm sure!). I don't think we are going to be having any issues here. He loves it so much that we decided to remove the part-time nanny ad and send him there full time instead. It also saves a ton of money. It's a win-win for everybody. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment