Monday, June 3, 2013

Memorial Day



Memorial Day was pretty low key this year, as it was cold and rainy most of the weekend. We even had the heat on one day! Friday evening was probably the nicest part of the whole weekend. Here is Andrew showing off his awesome soccer skills...


He has also been really into coins lately. He has this little piggy bank that he likes to put the coins in. He has been doing a great job counting and is now counting up to 15. Here he is counting to ten (he already enjoys counting his money).


Saturday morning, we met my dad and Myrna for breakfast. On Sunday, we went to the Summerfield zoo. We had a hard time pulling Andrew away from the reindeer (he kept asking for Santa), but his favorite part was probably the monkeys. 





Here he is at Mike's parents' house. He had such a fun time playing hide and seek with his cousins.


With his best buddy, Jez:


He has also been saying a lot of funny things lately. It seems that he may be getting the last of his 4 teeth, because he has been biting his hands and saying his teeth hurt. I went ahead and put some baby orajel on his teeth one night to see if it would help. A few minutes later, I asked how his teeth felt, and he said, "I feel good. I feel good. I feel REAL good!" I guess it helped! 

When we were at the park over Memorial Day, this guy kept telling his son to sit in time out, but he wouldn't go. Andrew screams out, "SIT DOWN!!" I was just mildly embarrassed. 

Then the other night, I told him that we could think about having his birthday party at Monkey Joe's this year, because he always talking about going there to bounce. When I asked him who he wanted to invite, he said gaga (grandma) and ho-ho (Santa). These types of responses just throw me off. So funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment