Monday, June 3, 2013

Mother's Day Weekend



The Saturday before Mother's Day, we went to a birthday party in the suburbs for Carissa's daughters, Lucy and Sienna. We were in the car for almost 2 hours on the way there, which was the longest Andrew had ever been in the car, and he did GREAT! We left at nap time, and he slept for the first 1.5 hours. 







On Mother's Day, we went to Monroe, WI for lunch with Mike's parents. Andrew planted this cute flower at daycare, which I absolutely love, of course! 


The following weekend, he had a blast going to his cousins' soccer games. We all just got a little bit sun-burned. I missed a small area under both of Andrew's eyes, because I was afraid to get sunblock in his eyes. Poor guy! I know he will be so excited when he starts soccer again this next month. 



He has also been doing a better job of brushing his teeth since I brought this stool out (it's really his little toilet). 





No comments:

Post a Comment