On Monday, we went to the mall to see the Easter bunny, shop, and get a hair cut. He wasn't too sure about the bunny, and it looks like he has a half-cry/half-laugh going on.
The hair cut afterwards did not go bad at all! The lady was really good with him, and even let her play with her watch while she cut the front of his hair. We came home, and he was happy to have some cheez-it's, which may be his new favorite food. He saw mommy eating some a few days earlier, and he decided those were pretty good!
A lady at J.C. Penny gave us some bunny ears as we were walking thorough. I did not put them on as quickly as he wanted me to here, because I was trying to take a picture.
However, he quickly cheered up when he tried to put them on the dog instead...
We spent quite a bit of time outdoors this week, and he has been enjoying the tulips at the back of the garage. For the last 3 years, we have only had purple tulips; however, this year, we had one yellow/red one, which I told Andrew was a special tulip from Grandma Darla. :)
After coming inside, he spent some time throwing balls for Jez and admiring his picture with the Easter bunny.
After his bath, he was VERY happy to see me wearing those bunny ears!
On Tuesday, we headed over to my dad's to let the dog out and play outside for a while. That was really fun, because there was endless yard for him to play in, and I didn't have much to worry about. Dad now has the house on the market, so we are waiting for some bites. He has had a lot of interest so far, which is good! Tiki is still struggling a bit being there alone all day and is still chewing up things. Hopefully when dad moves closer, I can go over there and play frisbee with her during lunch.
On Wednesday, I took Andrew over to a bouncy house place in town after putting up some Easter decorations at the house. He was a little hesitant in the bouncy and preferred to hang out by the Mickey Mouse video game or push the baby walkers around.
On Thursday, we headed over to see Peyton and Kaden for a while at Tammy's house, and he had a great time. He even drove through some car lots with me on the way home. Today we just hung around the house, and Mike's mom came over in the afternoon to watch him while Mike and I started the car search. BIG headache by the way. The last day for my rental car is this Monday, and we are running out of time. They totaled my car out at $9150. We may go look at a used Toyota in Crystal Lake tomorrow, but we'll see. If we need to pay out of our own pockets to have the rental a few more days, we will. We just don't want to have buyer's remorse. I'm sure I'll have an update in the next day or two.
![]() |
| Elmo! |
![]() |
| Doing sooo good with his fork! |





















No comments:
Post a Comment