Thursday, April 12, 2012
Easter 2012
Easter turned out to be a pretty good day, and Andrew just loved the goodies the bunny brought in his basket! The second he came out in the living room in the morning, he saw the basket on the table and starting pointing and smiling.
Both of the Great Grandmas sent a little something for him, so I put those out the night before, too.
He didn't want to part with his new toys at breakfast...
After the morning nap, he headed outside for the Easter Egg Hunt. I couldn't get him to look for one egg. He just wandered around and pushed his mower, but had no interest in his eggs!
My dad ended up coming over a few minutes later, and we all headed over to Mike's parents' house for the afternoon.
When we got there, he opened up a special Easter gift from Grandma Marcia. He got some sports balls to play with outside, a book about spring, and some bubbles.
When the kids got ready for the Easter Egg Hunt, Andrew was much more interested than he was at finding eggs at home!
Marcia blew us away again with her delicious cooking, and we all got food to take home, too. I think dad was in food heaven! He has mostly been eating canned chilli and frozen pizzas. :) My brother decided to stay up in Madison for the weekend with his girlfriend. It actually helped that we didn't have an Easter routine since we were small kids, so I didn't have to think about what I would usually be doing with mom that day. I know she would smile just seeing Andrew in his Easter clothes and how much fun he was having outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















No comments:
Post a Comment