Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Date with the Ladies

I am a little behind with this blog, but since the car accident was on my mind, I blogged about that last time. The Tuesday evening before the accident, I brought Andrew over to Andrea and Bryan's house to play with Bella and Kennedy (such sweeties!). I felt terrible, because we were an hour late, because Andrew took an afternoon nap that ran over. He very rarely takes an afternoon nap, and we put him down at 2:30 to see what would happen. He fell asleep, (very rare!) and I ended up having to wake him up at 4:30, which he was not happy about.  However, when we got there, he was excited to see so many new toys, play with the girls, and eat pizza (he really likes pizza). When the pizza man delivers pizza, he hangs on your leg whining and then runs to the high chair even if he just ate. We eat way too much pizza. Anyway, here is a pic of him with the ladies wearing his "Certified Hunk" shirt. It was also a little funny, because he just pooped his pants right before this picture, but Bella didn't seem to mind. That's what hunks do!


A little later, Bella went to the bathroom, and peeked her head around the door to wave at Andrew. Andrew smiled back, and she came out of the bathroom wearing only a shirt and hugged him. Andrew had this cute little grin on his face, and Bryan came over and told him to watch himself, which was hilarious. We had such a great time, and we are hoping we can get together more often now that summer is approaching. So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment