Sunday, September 16, 2012

Apple Orchard

Last weekend, we took our first trip to the apple orchard, and it was a beautiful day! We made sure to hit the donuts first! :) This will be just one of many trips over the next two months, I'm sure!

















This past Friday was Lauren's last day with Andrew, and it was a tough one! There were many tears, and I was still trying to pull myself together 30 minutes after she left. Having her here 40 hours a week for the past 13 months made her one of the family! It's also hard to imagine not having Andrew here all day, as well. Changes are coming. I know he will just love daycare, though!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! I miss him so much already! Maybe I will see you guys at the orchard as I plan to make several trips this year as well :)

    ReplyDelete