Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve is here!


Andrew came out of his room in the morning and headed over to the tree. I thought I would get a sweet picture of him by the tree, but instead I captured something much different...





After he had breakfast, he decided he would push the chairs around the kitchen again, which is something he discovered yesterday for the first time.



Now if I just pull the chair back this way a bit, it will be right where I want it...


Are those sleigh bells I hear?


Santa?


After his nap and some lunch, I decided to cut his hair for the first time. It was a little long on one side in the back, so I trimmed just that chunk in the back. He was not a fan of me cutting his hair. I saved the hair in a little envelope. :)


It was a litte bit funny, because when he went down for his morning nap, I spent 10 minutes looking for the lens cap to my camera with no luck. Mike even joined in in the hunt. When I walked in his room when he woke up, I saw this:


About 4:00 or so, my parents and brother showed up for Christmas Eve. We had a great time!

 





 












After we were done opening presents, Mom and I read the Night Before Christmas to Andrew after he was done with his bath.


Then it was off to bed so Santa could come, but Andrew had something else in mind. Not wanting to miss out on the fun, he screamed wildly every time I put him in his crib, which he never does at bed time. He stayed up until 8:30. The last time he stayed up that late was when I was in Phoenix in July for work, and he refused to go to bed for Mike. Mike called me at 10:00 in the evening, and Andrew was giggling in the background.

Once the evening wound down, and Andrew was sound asleep, Santa made his appearance.



I now present to you....

Cozy Coupe...


rocking horse...


...and sled.


Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment