Saturday, December 24, 2011

Oberheim Christmas Party

On Friday night, Mike's parents had friends and family over for a get together, as it is just going to be immediate family over on Christmas day. I was thankful I drove Andrew around for his second nap, so he could stay up a little longer at the party. I couldn't get him to fall asleep for his second nap, so I drove him around town until he fell asleep. The party started at 6, and he usually goes to bed at 6:30 to 7 on days where he doesn't fall sleep on his second nap, so I knew getting a second nap was crucial. We left to go home at 7:45, and he did a really great job hanging in there until that time!




One of his favorite things to do over at their house is to play with the magnetic letters on the fridge. Santa bought Andrew a box of his very own letters to go under the tree tonight!




Do NOT take my picture while I am eating my cheese.


Opening some of his presents...



Before I close this one out, here are a couple of pics from him earlier in the day. He just LOVES Jez's dog toys. You would think that this house was not bursting from the seams with his toys....


No comments:

Post a Comment