This past weekend was a busy one, and I have been enjoying the fact that there is no snow! The 40 degrees we have been experiencing these last few days is like a heat wave. :)
On Saturday, Mike and I got to spend an evening out, as it was his company's Christmas party. We had a lot of fun; however, I'm not sure how much fun Marcia and John were having since Andrew threw up all over the living room. He had done this one other time before, and it seems yogurt upsets his little tummy. They arrived about 15 minutes before his bedtime, but that was still enough time for him to create some action! I'm not sure if that smell will ever go away in the house, but some Arm and Hammer carpet powder that I put down yesterday has really helped. At least he went to bed after the big clean-up, as he sometimes fights sleep so he doesn't miss out on anything. A lot of times he puts up a fight with his naps with me on the weekend, but goes down like a dream for Lauren during the week. On Saturday, I still hear him crashing around after 30-45 minutes, so I peek in and see this:
He took off both socks and threw them over the edge along with 3 pacifiers...
On Sunday, we went to a Christmas Party hosted by a club that Mike's parents below to in town. The party is for kids, and Santa comes each year and brings presents for the kids. Andrew was looking forward to the party. :)
However, he had to wait for the magician to complete his act before Santa would arrive...
Mason helped cheer him up.
Finally Santa called out Andrew's name, and he went down to collect his gift with his cousins.
Forget the gift! The candy cane from Santa was the highlight of Andrew's day.
We did pull him away from his candy cane so he could at least see what Santa brought him.
Later that evening after his afternoon nap, I let him decorate some of the Christmas cookies I had made while he slept.
I thought he would like the frosting when I let him try it, but he wasn't too impressed.
















No comments:
Post a Comment