Thursday, December 8, 2011

Where are you going, Andrew?

Over this past week or so, Andrew has really been on the move. It has been fun, but tiring! Within a few weeks, he went from a very slow Bambie-like walk to a half-jog. Here is a video I took about a week ago of a typical evening at home. I continually ask, "where are you going, Andrew?"


Now as you can see from the video, he is carrying a ball in each hand. This little guy will not go anywhere without something in each hand. Here are some pictures from this week that illustrate exactly what I am talking about...

Two remotes to bop the dog over the head with...








This is what happens when I force him in his high chair to eat. He does this with NOBODY else. Just me. :)


Same day, different balls....


A polar bear and gorilla...


This is from this morning...


This is from this afternoon...


Jez is such a good sport!


About an hour ago after his bath. He just so happened to pick up 2 balls that matched his outfit. Of course I ran to get my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment