Andrew turned 18 months on Sunday, and he had his 18 month check-up on Monday. While he has been growing much taller, he is just a little peanut at 21 pounds 3 ounces (4th percentile). He got 2 more shots, but cheered up when they gave him a Mickey Mouse sticker afterwards (still loves Mickey just as much as ever).
Just over the past few weeks, Andrew has been adding some new words to his vocabulary. He also does a wonderful job of pointing things out in books when you ask him where things are in the pictures. He has a greater understanding of what is going on around him, and we have noticed that he sometimes even understands what we are saying to one another (adult to adult). I would say that his favorite thing to do right now would be going outside. He LOVES being outside. He also still loves reading, playing with his dog, throwing balls, golfing with dad, and has really enjoyed snuggling with his blankets these past few weeks. He has been taking his blankets all over the house, and he makes sure he gets his blankets out with him in the morning.He also adores "Murray", who is a character on Sesame Street. He picked Murray out at Kohl's, and he has been loving him ever since.
I did catch a few pics of him at music class this past week. He has been having a blast with the class and has really gotten comfortable with the other kids. I arrived 10 minutes early to get some pics, because I didn't want to be the annoying lady taking pictures during class.
![]() |
| Shakers! |
![]() |
| Drums! |
![]() |
| Cymbals! |
I signed him up for the summer session this week, so it should be a good time! I'm also going to try and get him started in a toddler class at a gymnastics facility here in town over the next few weeks. It says they get to do things like jump off a trampoline into a pit of balls. Guess we'll see how it goes! It should be a fun summer now that he can do a lot more things!










No comments:
Post a Comment