Sunday, May 13, 2012

Some Favorite Pics with Mom on Mother's Day

Today was one of the days I didn't think I could make it though, but I did. I only had one break down. :) Mike woke up with Andrew this morning, and I heard them having a good ol' time. I then got a special card from Andrew and Jez and another card from Mike with a gift. This afternoon we went over to Mike's parents' house to spend some time with his mom. I am so blessed to be the mom to such a special little boy.



Below are some of my favorite pics that I have with my mom. There are many, many more pictures from when I was little, but they are all in albums at dad's house. At some point, I want to make a photo book of all of our pictures together from over the years. A few of these, I actually took a picture of a picture, because I don't have a scanner. So many wonderful memories, and I miss her so much.


































1 comment: