It's just so hard to believe that a year has passed already. It seems like just yesterday that I was still in the hospital on Thanksgiving eating a delicious hospital feast. :) My 4.5 pound baby is now a 20 pound baby (and not so much a baby anymore). He has completely changed our world, and I can't imagine my life without him. If somebody would have told me at that time that he would be cruising by me drinking a sippy cup at the same time next year, I would not have believed them!
He has just been doing a wonderful job with his walking, and I am so proud every time I see him make his way across the room. He just went through a 3-4 week phrase where he didn't want to eat table food anymore, but picked right back off where he left off about a week ago. He is still a bit stubborn, but that are you going to do? Here he is with no pants and one button snapped on his onsies, because I didn't have the energy to fight him one afternoon.
Here are some of my favorites from the month:
A Fall Day
Push Me!
I'm up bright and early!
My love bug.
Cheese!
He just looks so old here!
Santa!
LOVES Clifford! Hugs for Clifford.
Kiss for Clifford.
Clifford book we have been reading to him since he was 5 months old.
Now he flips through the pages on his own.
Smiles.
Still loves Mickey with a passion...
Wiped Out
I want to wrap up this post with a video that is just another example of how far he has come over the last year. This video is from when he rolled over for the first time in February (not much happens after the first 10 seconds). Such a little guy! Where did the time go?
No comments:
Post a Comment