I have been decorating all week for his big day. I was so excited the few days before that I could hardly sleep (it's like I'm a kid again!). Here are some shots of the house before he woke up from his nap and the guests arrived.
Here he is just waking up and coming out to see what is going on!
There are balloons out here!
I love the couch!!
After lunch, it was time for the cake.We lit the big 1 and sang Happy Birthday.....
The smash cake arrives...
Hmmm...
Bye Bye, Pluto....
Now I'm getting the hang of this!
After cake, it was time for presents!
After that, it was time to PARTY!
After a second nap, Andrew came out and checked out all his goodies....
What a wonderful day! Thank you to my dad for taking all of these awesome pictures (which is why he is not in any of the pictures!). Happy birthday to Andrew!












No comments:
Post a Comment