THE POPPED BALL:
THE VICTIM IN DISTRESS:
Today was the first day that Jez took something of Andrew's. Andrew just loves this ball he plays with at Grandma's house, so we have been trying to find him one for him to have at home. We checked Farm and Fleet and Target with no luck, but I found exactly what I was looking for at Walmart today. I even knocked a bunch of balls on the floor trying to get the last blue one. Andrew was so happy to see the ball, and pushed it all over the house this afternoon. As I am putting Andrew in the bathtub, I see Jez go into Andrew's dark room (which is odd) and run by the bathroom holding the ball. I then heard a loud "pop", and she went to go hide. Right when Andrew got into his pajamas, he scurried over to play with his ball, only to have it deflate in his arms. Poor kid. :) Perhaps Jez was getting revenge for Andrew stealing her tennis ball all week (her favorite!).



No comments:
Post a Comment