I had to add this one, because I could not look like a bigger dork! I guess I was really feeling Deck the Halls.
On Saturday night, we drove through a live nativity scene at a church, which was pretty neat. They had live animals from the zoo (i.e. a camel, a donkey, goats, etc).
Andrew has been getting into the Christmas spirit, while I am getting closer to a heart attack. There is just so much to get done! He absolutely loves Christmas lights, and we drive around and look at lights each day when I pick him up from daycare. He has also been wearing his dog hat around the house and looking at his reflection in the fireplace.
This next picture is pretty funny, because I was just tying to get some neat pictures of the tree, and I did not notice that there was a golf ball in the tree until I put the pics up on my computer. Howe could that have gotten there?? :)
Last night, we also got our first blizzard, which was pretty exciting!
Andrew had to look out all of the windows this morning. He was a happy boy. I got a couple of cute shots of him watching me make a shake this morning. He is fascinated by the blender.
No comments:
Post a Comment