Every year, Marcia holds a White Elephant gift exchange at her house, which is always good for a few laughs. The kids also love getting together and it turns into a mad house!
The kids show us their moves:
That evening, Andrew was giving me a heck of time sleeping. I think he was pretty excited about the evening he just had. We were supposed to do Christmas with my dad and Myrna on the 22nd, but I was pretty sick Saturday and Sunday, so we decided to get together on Christmas Eve day. After sitting with Andrew in the bed for an hour, 10:15 rolled around, and I still needed to start a pot roast for the next day. I took my chances and snuck into the kitchen. I few second later, I hear pacifier sucking noises and see him standing behind me. I gave up and started making the roast. He pops up from the couch a few minutes later with his hat on. I just could not be mad.
He has been getting into all sorts of things this past week, since he was at home for a 4 day weekend!
Ribbon...
and the lamp from my nightstand!
It was quite the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment