Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Day



Andrew came out in the morning and went straight to his new kitchen. He dumped out the fruit and started cooking at the stove right away. 





I actually wanted to eat breakfast and then open presents, but Andrew had something else in mind. He was half way through his presents before I could even get him to look at what was in his stocking. 










I got them Bears shirts....






After watching the Disney parade surrounded by a sea of presents and boxes, we headed over to Mike's parents' place. 

















This Christmas was very stressful without mom, but I made it through okay. We have been driving around Andrew during nap time so he can fall asleep (a.k.a. the new toddler bed is nightmare). On Sunday afternoon, I drove him to visit my mom. We didn't get out of the car, because Andrew was sleeping, but I know she knew we were there. :) I hope all my family and friends had a wonderful holiday. I'm looking forward to starting a new and fresh year and leaving this one behind me!

No comments:

Post a Comment